Williston Financial Group (WFG) is looking for an experienced MS SQL database administrator to join our IT team. We are looking for a proven candidate who can design, implement and support our continuous operation database environments. This position is responsible for all database related operations at WFG. High uptime, high availability, highly transactional – this position has it all. Key to the role is the ability to function with a “DevOps” mindset and own troubleshooting the entire database stack.
- Expert-level talent with a proven track record.
- Demonstrated large-scale MS SQL design and support experience in a highly transactional environment.
- Extensive experience with current generation MS SQL technology including clustering, replication, transactional tuning, virtualization, data warehouses, and performance tuning.
- Metrics minded and responsible for advanced report creation and dashboard development.
- Must have a team-player mindset and understand how to get things done with other teams. This is a multi-disciplinary / multi-location team.
- Maintaining uptime with flawless performance are of the utmost importance.
- This position is responsible for the entire database stack – from hardware to data sets. Must have a “Dev-Ops” mindset .
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 10 years experience including:
- Large company experience supporting ITIL processes in a high uptime environment
- Small company experience driving projects at a hyper pace
- Any MySQL, Lifter, SafeNet encryption, VMWare, F5, Cisco, Nimble, or Palo Alto experience
- Previous work with an offshore software development team, Scrum methodology, and continuous deployment model
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or other relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- A strong work ethic. This position will require some afterhours work and travel
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Williston Financial Group. WFG provides an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. The WFG family of companies is one of the fastest growing title companies in the nation.
WFG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please reply with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
No Phone calls please.
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call or email.