Chief Marketing Officer of an innovative firm is seeking a Creative Director to join the team in Portland, Oregon. In this position, you will work in partnership with the CMO and National Marketing Director to devise an overall concept and determine how best to represent a concept visually. This includes determining which photographs, art, or other design elements to use. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience and will help to establish a brand vision, messaging and branding consistency. Other responsibilities include uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns and ensuring all marketing material is compliant before going to market. The Creative Director will also be a resource for the marketing team members in each region nationwide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and process assignments from the marketing team, sales team, and employee-customers. Assignments may require research, creative design, writing, scheduling, project management, hands-on work, or any practical administrative duties required to complete the project.
- Interpret project requirements, gather information and data, and think creatively to produce ideas and solutions to multiple design/project challenges
- Prepare multiple drafts/design layouts in order to gather feedback and direction on assignments.
- Review drafts prior to submitting back to the marketing tea, sales team, or employee-clients.
- Turn feedback around and execute the design project from beginning to end.
- Use a wide range of media including photography, and illustration
- Maintain knowledge of current web technologies and design trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Design, or relevant field
- 5-7 years experience in a Creative Design roll
- Strong knowledge of typography and image manipulation
- Broad understanding of marketing design and layout
- Ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- Confidence to explain and support your thinking
- Keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- Resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Good understanding of digital media and evolving online platforms
- High-level skills in InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Portfolio of work
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of personnel, management and technical staff including outside resources as required to fully develop and complete project related tasks
- Knowledge of the graphic design process, production procedures, applications and methods, four-color printing process, basic photography, and photo editing
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite specifically Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator – PC environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to prioritize with little supervision
- This position may require overtime
How to apply: If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with WFG National Title Insurance Company. WFG provides an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. The WFG family of companies is one of the fastest growing title companies in the nation. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply by creating a profile and participating in our video interview at: https://hire.li/1249268
No Phone calls please.
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call.