WFG National Title Insurance Company is looking to fill a full-time position for a Compliance Specialist. In this position, the successful candidate will assist Compliance Team Members, specifically the Vice-President – Customer Compliance Specialist, in the completion of Lender Questionnaires provided by WFG’s customers and other departments. The Questionnaires may require additional documentation to be provided, such as the WFG CMS, Company State of Report, licensing, insurance, policies and procedures, training material, escrow trust account wiring instructions, closing protection letters (CPL/ICL) and various other types of compliance documentation. This position will also provide back-up administrative duties for the organizations eLearning Management System, WFG Scholar. The employee will also work on assignments or initiatives that require a degree of cross-department collaboration. Willingness and ability to excel in a collaborative, team-based environment is required. This person will be a Telecommuter but must support 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.PST business hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to assist the VP – Customer Compliance Specialist in researching data based on the company entity and then completion of Lender Questionnaires, together with any amendments and/or annual renewals of the same in a timely manner
- Assist the VP – Customer Compliance Specialist with responding to WFG branch assist inquiries that come into the compliance inbox in Outlook
- Primary administrator for maintaining the data in the Lender Questionnaire Repository Database and WFG Customer VettingPoint SharePoint site
- Assist the Compliance Team and Department Managers, by providing documentation as they are audited by customers
- Monitor and respond to the WFG Compliance inbox
- Back-up to WFG’s Compliance and Training Administrator in administration duties in WFG’s eLearning environment, WFG Scholar
- Prepare monthly compliance reports from the WFG Customer VettingPoint SharePoint data and preparing the monthly Compliance Dashboard Report
- Assist the Compliance Team with research; creating document templates and monitoring adherence to corporate style guides
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office suite of applications (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint) required. Working knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft Project is a plus, but not required
- 2-3 years of title/escrow-related experience is required
- Effective oral and written communication skills required
- Excels at writing precise, clear and accurate text using real estate, title and mortgage-lending terminology and/or acronyms and be readable to all audiences professionally internally and external to the business
- Ability to prioritize work efforts, multi-task in a very fast-paced environment and provide timely and clear reports and updates
- Requires strategic thinking, identifying department needs through meetings and conversations
- Good with graphics & presentations
- Ability to recognize grammatical and formatting errors in documentation
- To be familiar with and document policies and procedures based on materials provided by the compliance and legal team members
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with WFG National Title Insurance Company. WFG provides an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
WFG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call.