Valutust Solutions (a WFG Company) is looking for a full-time client services representative to join our Overland Park team in Kansas. A client services representative is responsible for managing new and existing orders from our clients. We offer a suite of residential mortgage-related products including but not limited to title, appraisal, 4506 processing and flood certifications. The primary function of this candidate is to assist clients and vendors in the delivery of these products as quickly and accurately as possible.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage pipeline of client orders in VISTA system.
- Contact vendors to assign orders, establish price, and retrieve order status including requesting overdue orders.
- Answer and manage all client requests via phone and/or email in a timely manner.
- Identify errors on completed orders and request revisions from vendor.
- Evaluate and track vendor performance on each order.
- Review daily and weekly reports to ensure appropriate notifications are sent to clients and vendors.
- Make recommendations to management on procedural improvements.
Skill and Educational Requirements:
- The minimum education requirement is a high school diploma, college coursework preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Energetic, highly motivated individual who exudes friendliness and professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fast and efficient typing and computer navigation skills.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Valutrust Solutions, LLC.
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.