Financial Analyst – Tigard, OR
Williston Financial Group seeks an experienced Financial Analyst to join our team. The role of the Financial Analyst is to compile and analyze financial information for an organization. The position is a key role in our finance and accounting team.
- Preparation of monthly MD&A, quarterly investor board packages and other ad-hoc reports
- Partner with business unit Vice Presidents to ensure timely understanding of results and variances
- Potential acquisition analyses and due diligence
- Coordination of GAAP and regulatory audits
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Coordination and summarization of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Maintains communications and current data with ratings agencies
- Utilizes financial and other data for early identification of risk
Skill and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 3-5 years of financial analysis and planning experience, with preference given to candidates with Title or other Insurance industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics GP and FRX
- Proficient with MS Office products, including Excel and Word (Powerpoint and Publisher a plus)
- Must have strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal ability
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively prioritize and execute in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with federal and multi-state tax filings preferred
- Experience with SQL reporting tools is a plus
- CPA and/or industry audit experience desired but not required
WFG provides an outstanding total compensation package, including eligible employee medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans. If you have the background and integrity we require, and are seeking a challenging opportunity, please apply.
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Phone calls and no recruiters please.
Williston Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.