CEO of an innovative firm is seeking a temp-to-hire Executive Assistant. This opportunity is ideal for an energetic Executive Assistant who is eager to hit the ground running, take ownership of independent assignments, and act as a vital resource for the company leader.
In this position, you will partner with a busy executive whose enthusiasm, integrity and ‘big picture’ perspective create a positive work atmosphere for all levels of management and staff. An accomplished self-starter who anticipates urgent needs and plans ten steps ahead will thrive in this integral role.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Oversee a busy executive schedule and calendar
- Draft, edit and proofread professional correspondence
- Act as first point of contact and relay messages and respond to urgent needs
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Interact and collaborates regularly with the CEO and senior managers to plan, coordinate, and review materials from all departments that are provided to the CEO
- Help coordinate complex travel, including booking accommodations and arranging point-to-point transportation
- Assist in creating PowerPoint presentations
- Process invoices, expense reports and other internal documents
- Take charge of additional administrative and personal duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of high level administrative experience, including at least 3 years experience supporting a senior executive
- Able to thrive and contribute to fast-moving operations
- Multi-tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- Extremely organized, pay excellent attention to detail, and possess strong communication skills
- Flexible, independent, and resourceful, with a positive attitude
- Ability to use own judgment to make moderately complex business decisions in managing projects, preparing reports and presentations, and in developing and implementing process improvement.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and discretion regarding sensitive issues
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Available to work extended hours as needed
- Additional consideration given to candidates with a background in finance and/or title & escrow is preferred
Partner with a CEO as he takes this company to the next level!
To be considered for the Executive Assistant position, please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Phone calls and no recruiters please.
Williston Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer