Commercial Escrow Officer
WFG National Title Insurance Company is looking for a Commercial Escrow Officer to join our Portland area team. The primary function for this position is to establish new commercial escrow accounts, close complex commercial escrow transactions while providing world class customer service. Extra consideration will be given to candidates with a demonstrated underwriting and legal experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for establishing new commercial escrow accounts and develops escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- For large Commercial transactions:
- Maintain escrow records and files and acts as escrow agent
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned escrow customers and brokers
- Provides high level of customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals from existing escrow customers and brokers
- Maintain records in the escrow accounting system and customer database
- Opens escrow transactions; develops and/or obtains the appropriate escrow documentation in accordance with policy and procedures and applicable statutory and federal regulations
- Manages assigned escrow customers and brokers as their relationship manager
- Provides customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals for transactions
- Reviews escrow reports against escrow records to ensure accuracy of posted escrow transactions
Skill and Educational Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent, and at least 5+ years full-time commercial closing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as escrow, closing, title, operating and procedure manuals
- Self-motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills
- High level of demonstrated customer service, and time management skills
- Excellent MS office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) are required
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate and present at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively prioritize and work well in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to reprioritize based on direction of management
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with WFG. We provide an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
WFG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
No Phone calls please.
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call.