Williston Financial Group is looking for an administrative assistant to join our Portland team (Tigard area). The primary function for this position is to provide administrative and secretarial support to the Project Implementation Team. Duties include spreadsheet and document preparation, meeting notes, filing, data entry, coordinating travel, creating and proofing documents, coordinating calendars and filing. Consideration will be given to candidates with a demonstrated ability to work with sensitive and confidential information and with experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Completes administrative and secretarial tasks timely and accurately while maintaining confidentiality
- Create meeting minute notes
- Create and proof documents, including general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, and making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Schedule meetings and conferences
- Maintain filing systems and keep files up-to-date and current
- Data entry of new hire information, scanning information and processing new hire information
- Distribute mail and answer basic correspondence
- Provide receptionist back up and general admin back up as needed
- Coordinate travel
Skill and Educational Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent, and at least 4+ years of direct admin/secretarial support required.
- Must have knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment with at least 4+ years related experience
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software
- Excellent MS office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) are required
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate and present at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively prioritize and work well in a fast paced environment
- High level of demonstrated customer service, and time management skills
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Williston Financial Group. WFG provides an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
WFG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone calls please.
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call.